Thai Fish Cakes
30g of protein per serving!
Protein 30g – Carbs 13.6g – 13.6g – Cals 296
What you need…
- 450g White Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp dried Chilli Flakes
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed,
- 8 Lime Leaves, very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 25g Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
How to do it…
1. Preheat oven to 180c normal (160c fan), Gas Mark 4, 350f.
2. Place all the ingredients in food processor & blend until finely chopped & semi-smooth.
3. Using dessert spoon as measure, take spoons of mixture & form into balls. Then flatten slightly.
4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper & place the fish cakes on the tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Lemon PancakesREAD THE POST
Baked White Fish with Beans in Parsley SauceREAD THE POST
Honey Lime Salmon with Mango SalsaREAD THE POST
Crab Rice SaladREAD THE POST
Baked Feta PastaREAD THE POST
Cod Fish Cakes with Mint PeasREAD THE POST
Miso Halibut PapilloteREAD THE POST
Red ChilaquilesREAD THE POST
Cottage Cheese Protein PancakesREAD THE POST
One Pan Thai Chicken Curry.READ THE POST