Thai Fish Cakes
30g of protein per serving!
Protein 30g – Carbs 13.6g – 13.6g – Cals 296
What you need…
- 450g White Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp dried Chilli Flakes
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed,
- 8 Lime Leaves, very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 25g Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
How to do it…
1. Preheat oven to 180c normal (160c fan), Gas Mark 4, 350f.
2. Place all the ingredients in food processor & blend until finely chopped & semi-smooth.
3. Using dessert spoon as measure, take spoons of mixture & form into balls. Then flatten slightly.
4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper & place the fish cakes on the tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Sriracha, Honey & Lime Chicken SkewersREAD THE POST
Great British Sausages with orzo pasta, tomatoes & olives.READ THE POST
Thai Fish CakesREAD THE POST
My Top 3 BreakfastsREAD THE POST
Shepherds Lentil PieREAD THE POST
It’s National Toast Day!READ THE POST