Sriracha, Honey & Lime Chicken Skewers
This is not one of my own recipes but It’s one I know you will enjoy!
These are a healthy high protein, low-sugar, low-carb option.
This recipe also works well with king prawns and Quorn for my veggie friends!
What you need: (serves 4)
- 454 grams skinless boneless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons agave (or Honey)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (Olive Oil is fine too)
- 4 garlic cloves (Minced)
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander (Chopped)
- red pepper flakes or chilli flakes (To Taste)
- 2 limes (Small)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion (Small)
How to do it:
- Place your cubed chicken breast in a large bowl, set aside
- In a small bowl, combine all your ingredients – except for the limes, peppers, onion
- Pour marinade over cubed chicken breasts
- Squeeze 2 limes over the chicken cubes
- Cover, put in the fridge, and marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Slice the red pepper and onion
- Place chicken cubes on skewer, alternating with slices of bell pepper and onion
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until cooked thorough
This goes nicely with some healthy grains (quinoa, wild rice etc.) and a salad.
Sriracha, Honey & Lime Chicken SkewersREAD THE POST
Great British Sausages with orzo pasta, tomatoes & olives.READ THE POST
Thai Fish CakesREAD THE POST
My Top 3 BreakfastsREAD THE POST
Shepherds Lentil PieREAD THE POST
It’s National Toast Day!READ THE POST