Shepherds Lentil Pie
Macro info per serving
Protein – 19g
Carbs – 70.2g
Fat – 13.5g
Energy – 478.3kcal
Shopping & Ingredients List:
900g Sweet Potato, peeled & cut into chunks
200g Fromage Frais
2 tbsp Mixed Dried Herbs
1 Onion, chopped
2 Carrots, peeled & cubed
2 Celery stalks, finely sliced
2 tsp crushed Garlic
1 Red Pepper, deseeded & cubed
250ml Vegetable Stock
400g tin Chopped Tomatoes
400g tin Green Lentils
100g grated Vegetarian Cheese
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 180c normal, 160c fan, gas mark 4, 350f.
2. Boil sweet potatoes for 15 mins until tender enough to mash. Add fromage frais & mixed herbs. And mash until smooth.
3. In large frying pan onion & oil and stir fry until soft, about 4 mins. Add carrot, celery, garlic, pepper, stock, tomatoes. Bring to boil then reduce heat & simmer for 10 mins.
4. Drain lentils & wash. Add to the vegetables & cover. Simmer for 10 mins.
5. Place in large pie dish. Top with sweet potato mash & sprinkle with grated cheese. Cook for 20-25 mins.
Lemon PancakesREAD THE POST
Baked White Fish with Beans in Parsley SauceREAD THE POST
Honey Lime Salmon with Mango SalsaREAD THE POST
Crab Rice SaladREAD THE POST
Baked Feta PastaREAD THE POST
Cod Fish Cakes with Mint PeasREAD THE POST
Miso Halibut PapilloteREAD THE POST
Red ChilaquilesREAD THE POST
Cottage Cheese Protein PancakesREAD THE POST
One Pan Thai Chicken Curry.READ THE POST